Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thing 5 - Photo Mashup Fun


To be honest, I went to several of the mashup sites and could not successfully figure out how to get them to work; or if I got them to work, I couldn't seem to figure out how to get them into my blog. For example, I created the word "balance" on the Spell with Flickr site; but then, I was unable to save it and was intimidated by the huge block of html code that it said to link to.

So, I settled for a motivational poster about balance. After an hour and forty-five minutes, I believe I have finally completed this assignment. While creating it was somewhat fun (I do like finding intriguing quotes on the web), I don't know where the "balance" is in preparing for instruction if this part of it takes me this long.

Maybe I will get better with practice......

No comments:

Post a Comment