Here it is:
delicious.com/sciencezealot
As I mentioned, this is one "thing" that I know I will use. It will be helpful because I am on the road a great deal and being able to access my bookmarks from any computer is a real plus. Since I do already have a lot of bookmarks on my current computers, I am going to try the directions on how to import existing bookmarks.
Being able to share the bookmarks is also a plus, especially when we are working as a staff on projects, grant applications, or support for topical presentations and/or professional development.
The only issue that I had with Delicious is that I had to open a Yahoo account to into this "thing" (contrary to what was on the Wayne RESA presentation - which, by the way, was very helpful). It would not accept an email address other than one with Yahoo. So, now I have my Gmail account (which would be my first choice), an AOL account (since one of my sons uses AIM for instant messaging), a Hotmail account (because my husband uses MSN Messenger), and now a Yahoo account /email. This is just WAY too much to keep track of!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment